CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY COURSES IN INDIA ADMISSIONS OPEN
Located In Sector 20
Posted On :18-Mar-2014
GLOBAL INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
(Run by Global Educare Trust; Regd. by Govt. of India)
CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY & PSYCHOTHERAPY
Global Institute of Medical Sciences (www.gimsindia.co.in) under the aegis of a Non-Profit National Level Non-Government Organization (NGO) Global Educare Trust registered by Govt. of India Trust Act 1882 invites application for the following courses by Correspondence.
01. PG Diploma in Clinical Psychology (PGDCP) - One Year
02. Certificate in Clinical Psychology (CCP) – Six Months
03. Diploma in Clinical Psychology (DCP) - One Year
04. Diploma in Clinical Psychology (DCP) - Two Years
05. PG Diploma in Guidance & Counselling (PGDGC) - One Year
06. PG Diploma in Psychotherapy & Counselling (PGDPC) - One Year
Who Can Join The Course: Counselors, Health Care Staffs, Doctors, Dentists, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Paramedical Staffs, Nurses, Social Workers.
No. of Seats: 40 in each course.
Age: No age limit
Course Fee: Mentioned on website
For Prospectus cum Registration Form;
Global Institute of Medical Sciences (GIMS)
When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on Quikr.